Tele-health provides clinical services through electronic communication in eight stages through the Service providers who are known as Holistic Health Counselors and Medical Professionals.
The Patient when he approaches Shiva Telehealth Services, they will be connected to one of our Holistic Health Counselors. The process of treatment consists of following eight stages:
1. Case History, 2. Psychology Assessment (PRE), 3. Diagnoses, Medical consultation and Treatment plan, 4. Counseling and Therapy, 5. Health Education, 6. Spiritual Empowerment, 7. Psychological Assessment (POST) and 8. Follow up
The Holistic Health Counselor will collect the Data from the Patient to submit a case study report to our medical experts:
1. Medical History and Lifestyle data Collection
Stage 2 and 3:
Psychological Assessment will be conducted. Based on the Case study and Psychological Assessment, a Medical Professional will suggest the treatment plan:
1. Psychology Assessment - PRE
2. Diagnoses of disease
3. Cause of disease
4. Healthy Lifestyle to prevent and manage disease
5. Guide the Counselor for additional care for managing the illness and prevention
6. Reference to right Specialist if required.
Based on the diagnoses and guidance of medical expert, the Counselor will provide following additional care services in consultation with the medical expert:
a. Emotional Healing
a. Prevention and Management of diseases
b. Relaxation Exercises
Stage 5 to 6:
General education on Healthy Life Style (HLS), function of mind and body, Diet, Coping skills, Function of affected organs, Prevention and Management of Non-communicable and Communicable Diseases will be taught by various trainers. Health education on particular illness and management will be taught by specialists / medical doctors.
At stage 6 or during the process, Spirituality and its benefits on physical and mental health will be explained and practiced in a scientific way.
Stage 7 to 8:
Post Assessment will be conducted and Counselors will keep coordinating between the patient and medical expert until the disease is cured, for further followup and check up, as per the advise of medical experts.
1. Post Assessment
2. Coordination between patient and doctor as per the requirement
3. Followups and Reminders
4. Online Feed back from the Patient to the Organisation, about the services offered.